Landed on this page and expected to be on NewsPay.ng?
Well, we wish to inform you that NewsPay has been sold to GistMedia IncomeHub Nigeria with GistMedia.ng to the tune of ₦330,000 – Three Hundred and Thirty Thousand naira only.
NewsPay platform has been struggling, thus GistMedia and NewsPay CEOs decided to strike a deal for the purchase. Final payment for the domain of newspay.ng has been acquired.
Interestingly, GistMedia is poised to inform you that you can still enjoy reading news on GistMedia.ng IncomeHub and as well earn. With over ₦1 Million naira paid out so far to our Earners. We boast of a resourceful stay with you as you journey yourself to earn with us.
What you need to understand about this purchase of newspay to GistMedia.ng.
- GistMedia is not NewsPay. Your data, login information remains on NewsPay database AND not GistMedia
- Your logins on newspay cannot work on GistMedia because we did not buy newspay platform in full except their main domain for traffic purpose.
- GistMedia is not responsible for the data on NewsPay as we only purchased the Domain trade mark name – newspay.ng from NewsPay platform and redirected it to GistMedia.ng
- If you wish to have a new account on GistMedia, you would need to purchase the GistMedia IncomeHub for ₦1,600 to login and get started with GistMedia IncomeHub to start earning.
- Based on NewsPay policy, they did not sell their data to GistMedia which means your account and info remains on their database and not on GistMedia
- GistMedia would strive to be a forefront of Reading News Online with our amazing platform.
Many other sites has been sold in the past such as tradestable sold to olx, konga sold to zinox. Purchasing of sites isn’t new in the Nigerian Internet space.